SMALL CLAIMS PACKAGE
Small claims court can be very stressful and cumbersome.
Making sure that your case is well prepared, documented and that your rendition of the facts is accurate is extremely important to maximize your chances of success.
More and more cases are sent to Quebec Small Claims’ court since claims for $15,000 or less are now of that jurisdiction.
In such cases, you may not be represented by a lawyer in court on the day of the hearing. A lawyer can nevertheless help you prepare for this day by drafting the proper paperwork and guide you through the court process.
We offer services to prepare you both as a plaintiff or as a defendant.
Here are some examples of work that we have done for our clients:
• Legal opinion on your chances of success, and a clear outline of the strengths and weaknesses of your case;
• Preparation for upcoming hearing;
• Preparation of a counterclaim;
• Drafting the proceedings and file your case correctly;
• Prepare and organize your evidence;